Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Food Diary

Hey guys! So here is my food diary for today. I went to my workout class tonight. It was great as always. Busted my butt, but that means I am more more day towards my goal!! I did have a sore wrist. My instructor said it was probably exercise related. SO instead of doing pushups I did a plank stand, and I lifted lighter weights at one of the stations.

But on to my food diary

Wake up 9am: Hot water with lemon. I did it with one slice today and I liked it a lot better.

Breakfast 9:30am: 2 fried eggs, on glutton free bread, with hot sauce. I know I have this everyday, but I love it, and it is easy.

Snack 11:30am: 1 yoplait vanilla yogurt, and 1 small avocado

Lunch 1:30pm: a bunch of veggies dipped in hummus. I wasnt very hungry so this was more like a large snack.

Snack 3:30pm: cottage cheese, and salsa

Dinner 6pm: Half of a whole wheat pita, stuffed with Hummus, Light Tuna, and half of an avacodo. This was so delicious! and I 6 strawberries.

I drank 2 litres of water today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment