Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday's food diary

Hey everyone! Sorry I did not post this yesterday I went out to a movie and got back really late. but better late then never :) So here is my food diary from yesterday April 20 2010

Wake up 7:30am: Hot water with lemon....I put 2 slics of lemon in this time and found it too sour so I will go down to one slice from here on in.

Breakfast 8:30am: 1 fried egg, on gluton free bread toasted plain no butter, and some hot sauce.

Snack 11am: 2 small avocados. I love avocados they are my favorite thing to snack on.

Lunch 1:30pm: 1/2 cup baby spinach, some cucumber, some tomato, 1/2 can light tuna, and 2 tbsp of raspberry vinigrette. This was the best salad ever!! The tuna get it a nice flavor.

Snack 3:30pm: 1/2 cup of light cottage cheese, and 3 tbsp of chunky mild salsa

Dinner 6:00pm: leftovers from the chicken and tomato, and rice I had the night before

Snack for movie: 1 bottle of water and 1 bag of light smart popcorn only 120 calories!! we popped this at home and put it in my purse to take with us to the movies. This helped us resist the urge to get concession foods, and we still enjoyed a nice treat while watching the movie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment